We are excited to be working in collaboration with a leading telecoms company involved in PIA FTTH schemes across the Borders and Southern Scotland. Due to an increase in workload they are now looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee civils and fibre elements of PIA network build.
This position offers excellent career growth potential and the flexibility to manage your own workload.
Salary to £55k | Car or Allowance | Pension | Bonus | 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Overseeing high volume PIA FTTH projects on existing / new network build involving fibre (cabling / splicing), minor civils (desilting / duct blockages) and overhead pole works
* Management of Supervisors and subcontractors
* Ensuring all works are completed within Health, Safety, Quality and Streetwork guidelines
* Managing KPI’s and the productivity of staff
* Ensuring that schemes are delivered within tight timeframes and budgets
* Holding regular review meetings with subcontractors; ensuring that they are completing allocated work accordingly
* Key contact in liaising with the client whilst conducting regular progress meetings
* Project Management experience of high volume PIA / Openreach FTTH projects
* Fibre Network build experience is essential
* Methodical operational experience with good man-management skills
#projectmanager #utilities #streetwork #NRSWA #excavation #jointing #fibre #splicing #splice #flex #pon #connections #manmanagement #cabinet #chamber #overhead #pole #telecom #FTTP #FTTC #FTTP #FTTX #blownfibre #duct #desilt #blockage #subduct #microduct #pia
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.