Service Sales Consultant
South Midlands/ South West England
Competitive+ OTE+ Car/ Car Allowance + Benefits
Great brands have a great story. Ours is legendary.
In 1854, Elisha Otis travelled to the New York World's Fair to promote his new invention. Standing high above the crowd on a platform elevator, he ordered the retaining rope cut. The crowd cried out. His safety brake held. And in that moment, one man changed the world's perspective on what's possible, sending it rising up.
Would you like to join a truly international, talent driven company with values that focus on Performance, Quality, Innovation and Employee Opportunity
What are we looking for?
Otis is currently recruiting for a Service Sales Executive to cover the South Midlands and South West England areas. The main goal of this role is to achieve sales growth through development of a robust new business customer prospect pipeline focusing predominantly on winning new maintenance contracts, with additional responsibility for selling incremental repair works both on and off portfolio.
As a Service Sales Executive, you will:
- Maintain and ensure 100% adherence and compliance to Otis and Group policy and procedures with respect to core absolutes: Safety, Ethics and Financial Control.
- Actively promote and implement, both internally and externally, Otis’ safety and environmental policies.
- Identify and develop strong professional working relationships with new client prospects and influencers through proactive business development, visit planning, lead identification and thorough qualification of all opportunities.
- Develop individual sales strategy in conjunction with the Service Sales Manager to drive portfolio and margin growth. Core areas to include (but not limited to) GEN2 recovery, Elite and remote services, local key accounts and third party (property/facilities management/consultant) frameworks and tenders.
- Support the closure of incremental repair bookings by providing the lead on larger scale bids requiring a tailored sales/negotiation input.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Proven track record of field sales achievements – meeting and exceeding targets
- Have worked in a fast paced operational, customer focused environment
- Have a ‘go-getting’ attitude, be charismatic and be a good listener
What can we offer you?
- Strong Remuneration Package
- A real commitment to career progression with access to funded study schemes such as our industry leading Employee Scholarship Program and Educational Assistance Scheme
- A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success
More about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways. Otis employs more than 60,000 people, offers products and services in more than 200 countries and territories and maintains more than 1.35 million lifts and escalators worldwide.
We are a company with a big commitment to the continuing development of everyone who works for us, strongly supporting career progression and facilitating a culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciate that our talent is the key to our success.
We welcome applications from Talented Sales Consultants, Service Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, and Account Managers who live within a commutable distance of Warwick, Worcester, Redditch, Hereford, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Chippenham, Bristol, Bath, Taunton and surrounding areas.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps ensure the ideas, perspectives and experiences of individual employees support a culture of learning and attract world-class talent. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.