Moving people. Shaping the future. At Otis, we take pride in leading the industry we founded, and there’s never been a better time to join our team. We are the leader in elevators, escalators and moving walkways.
We’re now seeking a Service Delivery Manager based out of Belfast, who’s ready to help us deliver on our commitments today, plan our strategy for the future and leave their fingerprints on the organization for years to come. The main goal of this role is to proactively manage a portfolio of Otis’s key commercial customers within Belfast and across Northern Ireland.
What can we offer you?
- The chance to join a global, market leading brand and contribute to ongoing transformation and digitization initiatives
- The opportunity to work in a challenging and visible role, key to the company’s success
- An attractive salary & benefits package including bonus, company car/ allowance and other corporate benefits
- A real commitment to professional development, including access to funded learning schemes up to and including degree level qualifications
- A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will:
- Bring a commercial, professional approach to the area
- Ensure high levels of customer service are delivered
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Manage a team of lift/ escalator Service Engineers
- Have management responsibility across a wide range of areas – quality, safety, ethics, budget, people, customer and service delivery
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a highly effective communicator, who can proactively manage customers and the team
- Have successful experience within profit and loss/ budgetary management
- Understand the importance of meeting deadlines whilst ensuring effective customer service.
- Need to be IT literate in order to respond at pace to customer queries
- Provide the metrics required by the business and generate adhoc and regular reports
We will consider candidates who are looking to move in to the fast-paced, dynamic Lift & Escalator industry or those within the lift industry who have some supervisory/ leadership exposure and are looking for their next step in management. It would be preferable that you have a background in building services, facilities management or construction management.
More about us:
Otis is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
We are a company with a big commitment to the continuing development of everyone who works for us, strongly supporting career progression and facilitating a culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciate that our talent is the key to our success.
We are interested in hearing from Services Managers, Field Managers, Area Managers, Operations Managers, Facilities Managers and Service Supervisors who can demonstrate evidence of managing, coaching and motivating teams and who live within a commutable distance of Belfast or surrounding areas.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps ensure the ideas, perspectives and experiences of individual employees support a culture of learning and attract world-class talent. We welcome applications from all sections of the community and candidates will be equally assessed and selected based on objective criteria.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.