We are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic CNC laser operator.
Ideal candidates will have experience of operating CNC laser machines or punch presses. Consideration will also be given to applicants from a sheet metal / fabrication / CNC machining background, who are willing and want to learn a new skill. Full training will be available to the successful applicant.
- Setting & operating Trumpf CNC Laser Machines
- Planning workloads
- Loading material & taking parts off the laser when cut.
- Deburring & packing.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Following and maintaining our high quality standards.
- Helping with production items if required i.e.; press brakes, drilling, tapping etc.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Good communication skills.
- Fork lift driver.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Self-motivated and able to work on their own as well as a team.
- Must be physically fit, there will be a requirement for some manual lifting.
Working hours: 7:30am-5pm
Salary £24 – 28K depending upon experience
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.