Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer – Manufacturing/Production - DAYS
Circa £40,000 (+ Over time) – 4 on 4 off DAYS
Mason James Appointments is currently supporting a leading FMCG Manufacturing customer with the recruitment of engineering support at their Liverpool location.
The role of the Engineer is to carry out all aspects of plant maintenance and repair to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the production and intake systems, in order to minimise downtime and deliver business objectives.
You will liaise with the production teams addressing breakdowns or interruptions to production.
Skills and Experience
- Qualification/Apprenticeship in a relevant field essential.
- Strong experience in both electrical and mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 17th Edition certified.
- Strong experience as an engineer within a team-based manufacturing/production environment.
- Experience within a food/drink manufacturing environment beneficial.
Please apply to this role for immediate review – contact Sean Bruce at Mason James Appointments for more information
Engineering Recruitment; Manufacturing; Maintenance Engineering; Multi Skilled Engineering
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.