Security & Fire Service Engineer - London
Spy Alarms……We’re Hiring!
We are one of the largest privately-owned installers of Fire & Security Systems in the South East.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking for a Fire & Security Engineer to join our Service team covering both domestic and commercial properties throughout London.
As part of your role, you will receive on-going training in your desired fields to further develop your engineering skills in any of the areas you would like to progress in.
Ideal Candidates will have experience within some of the below areas however we do offer training in any of the below areas you would also like further training in.
- Fire Alarms
- Intruder Alarms
- Access control / Door entry systems
- IP & Analogue CCTV systems
- Dual Com monitoring
- Conventional & Wireless Intruder Alarm Systems
- Conventional, addressable & Wireless Fire Alarm Systems
- Knowledge of all major brands of Panels & App based systems
- Knowledge of all types of communication devices
- IP & Analogue CCTV systems with basic networking skills
- Maintenance of Emergency Lighting
- Familiar with all NSI codes of practice, Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance of all above aspects.
- Knowledge of all current industry standards, EN50131 PD6662, DD243, BS4737, BS8243
In return, you have the chance to work for a successful growing NSI gold and BAFE approved company with a great reputation and knowledge of CCTV, Access Control and Fire, and Intruder Alarms.
We are offering:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Ehanced annual leave package of 25 days per year plus Bank Holidays
- Guarenteed 10 days training per year to include a BTEC qualification
- Career progression
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Additional paid bonuses and company incentives/days out!
Standard working hours are 8.30 am-5.00 pm Monday – Friday with 1 in 9 weeks on call (additional paid overtime)
If you would like to be considered for any of the above roles please contact the Group HR & Internal Recruitment Manager Samantha Foster.
**Please be aware all successful candidates will need a full driving license and will have to undergo relevant security checks by NSSA standards**
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.