My client in Bishop Stortford is currently in need of a Graduate Energy Engineer
My client’s capabilities allows them to supply into numerous sectors and have a well recognised position in the market.
Role Overview and Expectations:
- BEng / BSc degree (or MEng / MSc) in Mechanical, Building Services, Energy, Sustainable Energy or M&E Engineering (or similar subject, minimum of a 2:1 standard).
- Completion of an industrial placement or work experience placements (min. 6 months) within engineering or engineering companies.
- A basic understanding of thermodynamics, hydraulics, HVAC design, energy systems and technical drawing
- University modules or demonstrable work experience in technical drawing through the use of AutoCAD or similar.[CK1]
- A keen interest in the operational stage of low carbon energy solutions mainly around heat networks, combined heat and power (CHP) and low carbon HVAC solutions. This can include energy efficiency optimisation and energy conservation measures
- A natural aptitude for undertaking engineering calculations, (energy) data analysis and problem solving.
- A natural aptitude to working in line with recognised British Technical Engineering Standards.
- An attention to detail and a high standard of verbal and written skills.
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Training and development
- Private gym/tennis court
- Xmas bonus, loyalty bonus
- Sickness/Accident insurance
- Auto enrolment pension
- On-site parking
The salary for the position is between £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience.
The working hours are 8:30AM to 5PM, Monday to Friday
If you would like to be considered for the role, please respond with an up to date CV.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.