BMS Engineer Belfast £30-50k
INFORM3 are working alongside a rapidly expanding company based in Belfast who are recruiting for BMS Engineers at multiple levels to support and deliver their services to the highest standard.
The successful candidate will ideally have a Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar with a minimum of 2 years performing in a similar role, be efficient and self-organised in your work, with commercial experience delivering BMS projects.
This is a great opportunity for enthusiastic BMS Engineers to be a part of a growing and dynamic company who has a great reputation, offering brilliant career progression, development and career stability.
- Project engineering, Design & commissioning of BMS systems
- System improvements
- Fault finding and system analysis
- Client and subcontractor management
- Build and commissioning in line with standards
- Project and delivery support
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years experience in BMS System configuration and fault finding
- Knowledge of multiple BMS Systems (Trend/Tridium/Schneider/Cylon etc)
- Experience providing on-site installation, support and troubleshooting
- Provide excellent customer service to meet the expectations and requirements of customers
- Able to establishing and maintaining effective relationships with the company’s client base, ensuring customer satisfaction of service offered
If this is of interest or for more information please contact Steve on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.