Manufacturing Engineer-Continuous Improvement
Durham-Commutable from Darlington, Stockton on Tees, Bishop Auckland, Durham, Middlesborough
£(phone number removed) plus pension, 33 days leave
Are you an experienced Manufacturing or Continuous Improvement Engineer , looking to work for a niche high volume manufacturing company offering job security, autonomy and a interesting and varied working environment.
The role would suit someone who will take satisfaction from seeing the improvements made first hand.
The client have been established over 20 years, are currently growing and have significant backing and investment. Needless to say this is a great time to join them.
The role will be the lead on developing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the manufacturing process, and will also deliver new equipment solutions
- Full time permanent position working a 37.5 hour week, Mon-Fri, days focused on improvements.
- Manage Kaizen activities in relation to the manufacturing process.
- Use 6-sigma problem solving techniques and Measurement System Analysis to establish meaningful process control limits
- Academic and working background in manufacturing/engineering
- Demonstrable success in implementing and delivering continuous process improvement through lean tools
- Expertise in welding, automation, motion controls and robot processes
To apply please send your CV to Nick Smith
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.