The number one property / real estate consultancy on the planet is recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with experience in a critical environment e.g Banks & Hospital’s/Laboratories & Data Centre experience for a continental shift pattern in a critical environment for a major banking company in central London.
This critical services site is key to the corporation’s operations in the UK and the electrical maintenance team play a crucial role in keeping the mechanical and electrical services live. This role is for an Electrical maintenance engineer who has extensive planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance experience on critical electrical services.
As an experienced electrical maintenance engineer you will be responsible for:
- The electrical maintenance, repair and minor works associated with critical, essential, and non-essential assets in accordance with relevant job plans
- Following maintenance risk assessments on all work activity ensuring safe systems of work are always adhered to
- Reporting / escalating all out of line situations, including Near-Miss & Accident Reporting
- Managing and updating PPM records as well as undertaking general housekeeping duties
- Ensuring the compliance to all H & S policies are in order
- Offering support to your colleagues, ensuring motivation and commitment to the client, contract and company
Qualification and Experience:
- Qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer (C&G, NVQ, Apprenticeship, HND)
- 17th/ 18th Edition Wiring Regs.
- High Voltage Authorised Person (HVAP) or HV experience is ideal but not essential
- Critical Environment experience
- Must have experience working on Data Centres
- You must have good communication skills as you will be working closely with the client, internal and external people
- You will have strong knowledge of Reactive and Preventative Planned Maintenance
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.