Commercial Gas Engineer - Manchester - Mobile
One of the clients are actively looking for a commercial gas engineer to join their team. This is a permanent role with a company that is stable and has unlimited options when it comes to career progression within the industry. The work is covering the Manchester region. You will have a Van, PDA and mobile uniform provided
The existing teams are professional, friendly and hard working and are looking for someone with that similar mentality to join them.
Salary £ 32, 000 - £35,000
Working hours are 08:00 to 17:00 (Flexible)
Duties within the role -
Reactive and planned works including Gas Soundness Tests
- Gas LTHW Boiler Maintenance
- Gas Taps Maintenance
- Various Commercial Appliance
- Gas Fired and Direct and Indirect Water Boilers and various other
- On call - One week in 6 or 7 - £100 on call stand by - 3 hours pay for each call if the engineer attends site
The successful candidate will have -
- 5+ Year's experience as a Gas Engineer
- Commercial experience
- Commercial Gas Qualification's
- Live within the North West
- Have a full and valid driving license
- Engineer to provide own hand tools, specialist test equipment, drills etc will be provided
If you believe that you would suit this role and would like to discuss it further please apply with an updated CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.