Our Client in Birmingham is currently looking for an experienced Structural Revit Technician to join a high calibre team in Birmingham.
The role will comprise of providing technical support to our Structural team and the candidate.
will have experience of detailing in structural steelwork, concrete, and masonry.
• Qualified up to a minimum of BTEC Level 3.
• Ideally working towards or a desire to work towards TIStructE and EngTech status.
• Fully competent in AutoCAD.
• Basic Revit Structural modelling experience essential.
• RC detailing and scheduling experience preferred but not essential.
• Good level of technical competence and good understanding of building structures
and structural/civil engineering.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.