We have an opportunity in Belfast for a Construction Supervisor to join a highly successful team of Engineering and Project Management Professionals. You would be joining a family run leading specialist engineering company who specialise in listed properties, chimney linings, stack rebuilds, stove installations and flue maintenance.
Our Client has had constant and steady growth and the combination of vast industrial experience, attention to detail, commitment to innovative technology and customer service has placed the company at the forefront of the industry. Specialist teams work to the highest standards to obtain the optimum life and performance from all products and installations. In addition to servicing traditional industrial sectors our Client services the specialist needs of the Data Centres, aluminium, cement, petrochemical and waste incineration industries.
Due to an increasing workload they are in need of a Construction Supervisor to become a permanent member of their team who will progress, develop & benefit from their ever growing success.
- To lead in the installation of flue systems to engineer design / current guidelines and legislation.
- To help give effective communication of site issues /communicate with the contracts managers/engineers.
- Using company information management systems to keep paper work current and submitting daily/weekly when needed.
- A proactive approach to problem solving/general site issues.
- Strong understanding of site activities.
- Ability to keep a clean/safe working environment.
- General knowledge of health and safety legislation.
- Ability to read and interpret technical data & drawings.
- Provide excellent customer service/support.
- Excellent team work/ability to drive others.
- Efficient time management.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following:
- Can interpret schematics/mechanical drawings.
- Commercial acumen
- Driving licence
- Able to work at height
- Be keen to learn.
It would beneficial if you were experienced in any of the following:
- Plumbing/Pipe fitting, Knowledge of boilers, Knowledge of flue installation or Steel Fabrication
- Ability to interpret technical drawings
- Clear thinker with determination and energy, good planning abilities, well-organised, excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- Using IT for tracking, reporting and communication.
Please note, a vast majority of our client sites are based in Ireland. There may be on occasion the requirement to travel to UK or Europe.
If you feel that a role as a " Construction Supervisor" is something you are interested in knowing more about, or you would like to be considered for the role please apply via the button shown and contact Damien to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.