Randstad Signalling are looking for a motivated SMTH to join our growing team to help deliver installation and commissioning of S&C and plain line renewals across the south based in the south east of England. An excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
- £36,000 - 42,000 per annum
- Full Time PAYE position directly employed by Randstad.
- Successful candidate will benefit from pension and holidays.
- Training, tools and equipment will be provided, lodging and travel costs covered.
- Take advantage of our private health insurance, in store and online discounts and much more.
Job Specific Requirements
- IRSE Licencing required / preferred - we are willing to consider none licenced applicants providing there is sufficient evidence of past signalling experience in their IRSE logbook.
- Support and funding will be provided for IRSE licensing if required.
- SMTH required.
- Installation skills desirable.
- Flexible working days or nights, midweek and weekend.
- COSS competence desirable.
Interviews will be conducted over the phone followed by meeting in person for the most suitable candidates.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.