This is a temporary to permanent Accounts Receivable role based in Heathrow.
This temporary to permanent Accounts Receivable role is working for a growing logistics business based in Heathrow.
This temporary to permanent Accounts Receivable role based in Heathrow will involve the followings responsibilities:
- Monthly billing, raising ad hoc invoices and credit notes
- Manage customer credit limits, controlling the credit risk and bad debts
- Monitor cash receipts and ensure accurate posting to customer accounts
- Obtaining all relevant financial documentation including remittances and backups
- Ensure payments are received in time and according to agreed payment terms
- Responding to and raising queries on time - internal and external stakeholders
- Develop customer relationship and establish effective ways of working also actively build and maintain strong relationships with finance and non-finance colleagues at all levels
- Month-end and weekly deliverables and duties
- Maintain accurate customer account reconciliations and sales ledger
- Provide insights, data, and reporting to key stakeholders at all levels
The successful candidate for this temporary to permanent Accounts Receivable role will need to have the following skills:
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Intermediate Excel knowledge, e.g. pivot tables/vlookup/data handling and analysis
- Proactive and confident verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Taking the initiative to explore issues and to generate new ideas and approaches
- Strong team player but also able to work autonomously and prioritize tasks
This is a temporary to permanent Accounts Receivable position with car parking on site.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.