Randstad Signalling are looking for a motivated SMTH to join our growing team to deliver installation and commissioning of S&C and plain line renewals across the south.
- £33 - £45 per hour
- Temp / part time position.
- IRSE Licencing required / preferred - we are willing to consider none licenced applicants providing there is sufficient evidence of past signalling experience in their IRSE logbook.
- In house IRSE Assessors will help to support the candidate if required.
- Tools and equipment will be provided as required.
- SMTH required.
- Installation skills desirable.
- Flexible working days / nights.
- COSS competence desirable.
Interviews will be conducted over the phone followed by meeting in person for the most suitable candidates.
Randstad Construction Property Engineering is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.