Forecourt Services Engineer
£26,000 - £27,000 Basic + Overtime (OTE +£35k) + Training + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for a mechanically bias engineer to join a company that are massively expanding and a market leader. You will have the option to really maximise your earnings through an abundance of overtime, stay away and travel due to the busy nature of the business. You will receive training and qualifications geared to making you a specialist within this niche sector.
This company are striving to become a market leader in their recession proof and growing industry. They provide specialist services to some of the largest utilities, refineries, wastewater, forecourt companies in the UK. With many strings to their bow this company have lots of different avenues for an engineer to go down to progress and expand their skillset.
- Tank & forecourt maintenance
- Operating HGV and plant equipment
- Stay away roughly 1 week in 4 OR 2 nights a week
- Monday - Friday Days based in Brize Norton
- Mechanical experience (Maintenance, servicing, fitting)
- Operating & driving equipment - all formal training will be given
- Happy to work away when needed
- Keen on becoming a specialist within this sector
Keywords: Forecourt Engineer, Service engineer, Mobile operative, plant operator, civils, industrial, field service, service engineer, FSE, mobile engineer, field technician, field engineer, service technician, mobile plant, field service, service engineer, mobile engineer, mobile technician, mechanical, compressors, pump, separators,
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.