Senior Facilities Service Desk Administrator- London (City) 34k- Concept Evolution Experience is Advantageous
My client are currently recruiting for an experienced Facilities Service Desk Administrator to join their busy team based in The City.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience working on a busy Facilities Service Desk and have impeccable Customer Services skills, knowledge of Concept Evolution will be advantageous.
- Logging calls and jobs on the CAFM System in a timely manner.
- Allocating work orders to directly employed maintenance team
- Monitor all of the PPM schedule & Reactive Maintenance jobs
- Deal with any Customer Services Issues
- Maintenance of the planned and reactive task record sheets.
- Reporting back to Management Team on job progress and close out.
- Updating asset with works record sheets with the service desk database.
- Provide support in compiling the Monthly Management Report as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Ensuring that all correspondence such as emails and telephone calls are followed up as required.
- Working closely with the other Service Desk Administrators and Support
- Weekly Reporting
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.