JN Technical is recruiting an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a national Tier 2 construction company. This an excellent opportunity for an aspiring QS to develop a long term professional career within the construction industry.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Job Function:
To assist in the successful management and delivery of all commercial aspects, ensuring that profitability and financial return to the business is maximised in a manner that does not compromise long term business relationships with clients.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Roles & Responsibilities:
*Assist in the preparation of the pricing of all external client variations.
*Assist in the monitoring, analysis and control of all internal and external project costs.
* Assist in the provision of commercial support to the other members of the Project Team.
* Assist in the preparation of monthly applications for payments as well as monitoring and ensuring prompt payment.
* Assist in the preparation of the final application for payment to the client.
* Assist in the management of positive project cashflow including the production of the the weekly report
* Commercial Management/Quantity Surveying Degree or Diploma
* 2+ years QS experience in the construction
If successful you will be working on multi million pound contracts across the UK. As this is a development role you will be given the full suport and training to move into a Senior QS position where you will have complete commerical control of your own projects. You will also be supported into acheiving full chartered statues with the RICS.
This is a fantastic opportunnity to join a market leading company.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.