Electrical Verification Technician
Manchester - Static Role
Based at a Manchester office the applicant will be involved in the control and verification of all electrical certification and associated paperwork with the production of electrical estimates off the back of the certificate/report.
£36k after 6 month probation
- Must be a time served electrician with minimum 10years experience in the industry.
- Must hold C&G 2391 Testing and Initial verification or recognised equivalent.
- NVQ level 3 qualified with 18th edition qualification.
- Thorough knowledge and understand of Bs7671 with the ability to explain regulations and terminology to the engineers and staff. Possess the self-confidence to deliver answers to clients with queries relating to technical electrical problems or questions.
- Having the experience of using electronic certification software to produce, amend and authorise all certification including EICR, Eic, Minor works, Emergency lighting periodic inspections. Knowledge of Easicert software beneficial but not essential.
- Having full responsibility of uploading all vefied QS'D reports to clients portals within set SLA's will be part of the daily duties and producing weekly reports to the divisional Manager.
- The role will involve all control of the UKAS accredition documentation that is required to be produced for bi annually inspections to allow the business to fulfil the requirements set by the association.
- Production of small remedial quotations following the completion of the certificate will be incorporated into the role so having experience and knowledge of problem solving and installation of electrical accessories and equipment will be beneficial but development of this will be programmed with the divisional manager.
- The applicant must have the knowledge and ability to read CAD drawings and Electrical schematic drawings.
- Working on their own initiative but within a team to allow timed continuation of electrical paperwork to be produced of a high standard and delivered within set client SLA's
- Be part of team meetings, engineer technical reviews and reviewing any Bs7671 amendments with delivery to the electrical team members.
Apply with CV FAO Sharon or call (phone number removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.