Mobile Multi Skilled Building Services Engineer required to cover sites in and around Swindon, Bristol and Cheltenham. to £40k plus plenty of overtime and great benefits including Car or Van, 33 days holiday.
Our client is a leading technical services provider who specialises in High profile Commercial Buildings Nationwide. Due to contract awards they are looking for a Mobile HVAC / Building Services Engineer to cover a number of sites in and around Swindon, Bristol and Cheltenahm.
- Planned Maintenance on Mechanical / HVAC and some Electrical plant, undertaking reactives and PPM's
- Conduct site walk rounds and complete reports.
- AHU's, FCU's
- Tap / Temp checks
- Checking UPS systems
- Checking / repairing lighting / lamps / ballasts etc
- Changing lamps
- Checking / repairing sanitary ware, toilets, taps etc.
- Conduct tap and temperature tests
- Changing belts / pumps etc
- Changing / cleaning filters
- Minor alterations to BMS set points.
Ideally located in Swindon, Bristol or Cheltenham area.
- HVAC / Mechanical Building services maintenance background.
- Some Electrical and Building Services Maintenance knowledge
- Understanding of HVAC PPM's, plant maintenance in a commercial environment (Not domestic or install).
- HVAC Building services / facilities maintenance background.
- Good Mechanical / Plumbing knowledge
- Basic Electrical knowledge / understanding.
- Must be smart and presentable, have excellent communication skills and be client facing as you will be interacting with the client on site on a daily basis.
Salary / benefits
- Competitive salary to £40k+ based on 38hrs
- Good overtime rates including time & half and double time.
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension (3% employee 5% company)
- Medical insurance
- Death in service
- Uniform, mobile phone etc
- Company Car or Van with fuel card.
- Ongoing training and career development
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Building Services Engineer who wants a fresh but rewarding challenge. For more information please get in touch with Steve West
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.