Field Manager – Lift Installation
Salary: Competitive base + Excellent Benefits
Moving people. Shaping the future. At Otis, we take pride in leading the industry we founded. There’s never been a better time to join our team as we continue on our journey as an independent company. We are the leader in elevators, escalators and moving walkways.
Otis is currently recruiting for a Field Manager to manage day-to-day site operations on a large New Equipment Installation Project, reporting to and working alongside a Project Manager. This is an onsite role based on a major site in Birmingham.
As a Field Manager, you will:
- Ensure the 3 key absolutes of Safety, Ethics and Financial Control are maintained at all times.
- Ensure RAMS (Risk Assessment Method Statements) are in place, organize tooling, logistics and conduct required Co. Safety and process checks, inspections and safety briefings
- Ensure flow of materials to deliver project
- Off-hire Tooling at correct time and plan commissioning and Interfaces
- Control site resources, manage, coach and record and log site entries for attendance
Required skills & experience:
- Strong knowledge of the lift industry, likely from a lift engineering background
- Experience in managing engineers onsite
- Be IT literate – familiar with MS office applications
- Be organised and able to maintain under fluctuating demands and pressures.
- Be results driven and communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Good planning, problem solving and communication skills
- An understanding of the importance of delivering excellent customer service
What can we offer you?
- Strong Remuneration Package
- A real commitment to career progression with access to funded study schemes such as our industry leading Employee Scholarship Program and Educational Assistance Scheme
- A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success
More about us:
Otis is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
We are a company with a big commitment to the continuing development of everyone who works for us, strongly supporting career progression and facilitating a culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciate that our talent is the key to our success.
Otis is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.