Maintenance / Helpdesk Coordinator
Location: Manchester, M41.
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 a year.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
100% provides award-winning solutions to activate retail experiences for leading global brands. Specialists in international installation and maintenance services for retail display, harnessing market-leading experience and extensive global coverage to deliver our solutions in stores across the world.
We bring ideas to life and have worked on high-profile product launches and ground-breaking in-store experiences for brands like Adidas, Nike, Dyson, GoPro, Sony, Sonos, LG and Beats by Dre.
What we can offer you:
• Free on-site parking
• 25 days holidays per annum
• Holidays increased with length of service
• Regular fun social events
• Private healthcare
• Pension scheme
• Eye care
Who are we looking for?
Our growth and increasing customer base have created a new opportunity for a Maintenance Coordinator to join our team. You will respond to maintenance queries professionally and efficiently relating to faulty retail display fixtures across the world.
We have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of an exciting company.
• Utilise multiple IT systems to log, respond and update tickets.
• Respond to incoming maintenance queries via telephone and online ticketing system.
• Contact client and retailers to investigate and confirm issues reported.
• Provide technical diagnostics and obtain correct information.
• Discuss availability of spare parts and fixtures with warehouse teams.
• Create quote calculations for clients.
• Track costs in line with budgets.
• Accountable to third line ship to store.
• Collate costs and supplier invoice approval within cost management systems.
• Escalate to relevant teams on stock inventory and management.
• Work with courier services to coordinate collections and deliveries of stock.
• Communicate planned store visits, activity feedback and reporting.
• Liaise with supplier to schedule maintenance visits.
• Coordinate and monitor live technical support groups.
• Administer and assist with the quality review process.
• Support with the collation of training briefs and manuals.
• Contribute to the implementation of processes, project files and systems.
• Perform other tasks required for project delivery, i.e. project kitting and shipments.
What you'll need:
• Experience working in a customer service role.
• A customer centric attitude.
• To work dynamically and think outside of the box.
• A team player approach and willingness to get stuck in.
• Good geographical knowledge.
• Proactive approach to getting things done.
• To be quick at learning new software systems and technologies.
• Problem solving ability, find solutions and make decisions.
• Analytical mindset, solution finder and decision maker.
• To present data and information in an easy to read manner.
• A driven approach to meet process and SLA requirements.
• Flexibility to react and adapt to rapidly changing scenarios.
• Excellent communication including verbal and nonverbal.
• Strong organisation with an attention to detail.
• Resilience and positive attitude to changing situations.
• Excellent IT skills particularly in Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Helpdesk/service-based role experience.
• Understanding of maintenance services and processes.
• Familiarity working with contractors.
• Conversational in French and German.
If you love a challenge where no two days are the same, please send your CV and tell us why you should be our next 100%’er.
No agencies please
• 8-hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• No weekends
• Helpdesk: 1 year (preferred)
• Maintenance: 1 year (preferred)
• Scheduling: 1 year (required)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.