Maintenance and Production Engineer
We are looking for a motivated maintenance and production engineer to join a market leading company in hazardous area lighting. Reporting directly to the operations director you will be a key member in ensuring the production facility is kept running. You will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within their operation. With progressive training and development this company is always looking to enhance its employees and their skill sets, whilst additionally being supported by a welcoming team of engineers. The position will appeal to an engineer looking for their next challenging role within in a secure and stable company.
This is a diverse maintenance and production engineer role working on special purpose machinery, in a fast-paced manufacturing and processing environment, working within a small team of engineers. As world class leaders there will be ample opportunity for personal development.
- Assist with factory re-layout / site relocation
- Production process and equipment commissioning
- New Product Introduction capability
- Contribute to the design and manufacture process working alongside design team
- Assist with Health & Safety on a production level, LOTO's, Safe Systems of Work
- Proficient project management and ad administration skills
- BTEC or above qualified in manufacturing engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience in an engineering role supporting production
- Good knowledge of manufacturing and production practises
- Knowledge of lean and/or six sigma
- MTM practitioner
- Electrical engineering desirable
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.