Senior Recruitment Consultant – Birmingham
Osprey Engineering Solutions are looking for a 360 Recruitment Consultant with a natural flair for business development who is passionate about building long term relationships and securing talent. The ideal candidate would have experience within Engineering recruitment. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ready to take their Recruitment career to the next level!
About Osprey Engineering:
As an established recruitment agency deeply embedded in the Engineering marketplace, we recognise that to effectively place candidates in the right roles, requires a deep understanding of our clients’ business. For this reason, Osprey Engineering Solutions boasts a passionate team of consultants with unrivalled skills and experience.
This experience enables us to act extremely agile as a business, able to move quickly on our clients’ needs. We’re able to better understand our client’s challenges and requirements from the offset, resulting in less time spent researching and more time identifying the highest calibre candidates for our clients.
Great people and relationships are what makes the difference in our industry, we pride ourselves on both!
About the role:
- Building strong relationships with candidates and clients
- Arranging industry focused events with your clients.
- Keeping up with industry relevant knowledge and mapping out your market.
- Developing new clients across the creative space by cold-calling, networking and proactively finding ways to build successful relationships.
- Creating, managing and managing client relationships to the fullest.
- Seeking the best talent in your field by networking, headhunting and other selective process methods.
- Marketing your job adverts and personal brand to gain exposure in your specialist industry.
- Selling and negotiating business terms.
- Work cohesively with your teams, identifying areas of improvements
- Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure up
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 2 weeks at Christmas
- Early finish on a friday
- Training provided for ongoing support and development
- Transparent and structured career progression
- Monthly Spot Prizes and incentives
- Work from home options, post-lock down
- Rewarding working environment
For more information or for a confidential discussion about our Senior Recruitment Consultant vacancy please contact Stephen Dear at Osprey Engineering Solutions or via linkedin
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.