As Senior Project Manager you will be joining a multidisciplinary team working on a variety of Water / Wastewater / Infrastructure frameworks at strategic and delivery stage. Working as part of a multidisciplinary water team the successful candidate will play a key role in the delivery of strategic partnerships and oversee the coordination of feasibility studies, design, planning, procurement, and construction stage project management.
WPR are working alongside our client who is a leading development and infrastructure organisation that requires a Senior Project Manager to join their management team delivering varying civil engineering projects including utilities, water and wastewater infrastructure. This is an opportunity to join a global consultancy who are well renowned for delivering Project Management Services and Procurement Expertise on Water & Wastewater, Leisure, Health and Building Projects. Over 20 years they have retained and grown a portfolio of Public and Private Sector Clients here in Belfast.
This role would suit an individual looking for an opportunity to move up into management. You will need hold experience in project management within water / wastewater infrastructure projects.
Key Responsibilities for Principal Project Manager:
- Representing Employer's throughout the full life cycle of projects.
- Undertaking feasibility studies, option appraisals, cost plans and business cases.
- Working as part of an integrated project management team
- Procurement including preparation of NEC 4 contract documents, drawings and specifications.
- Construction stage project management, monitoring progress against programme, assessing costs for works completed and ensuring quality.
- Working to meet Health and Safety and overall project quality objectives
Key attributes and experience:
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years industry experience
- Significant experience of NEC3/4 Project Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Construction Project Management software (MS Project or similar)
Our client offers career focused training and development design to suit your chosen career path.
You will be offered a competitive salary, company matched pension, life assurance and list of company and voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle.
If you feel this Senior Project Manager role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail.
To hear more about the role please contact Wellington Professional Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.