Health & Safety Advisor
£25,000 plus excellent benefits
Recruit 12 have an excellent opportunity for a Health & Safety Advisor to play a pivotal role working with the operational teams to ensure quality standards are met and to support the promotion of performance improvements and setting OHS compliance objectives and ensuring that operational targets are achieved.
You will be joining an organisation that is recognised worldwide for their engineering and distribution centres for all your metal framing needs; this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to utilise their skills and experience and put them into practice for a highly established multinational company.
As a Health and Safety Advisor your responsibilities will include the following:
- Development of the integrated QMS and EHS Management Systems; ensuring they are implemented; and those internal audits are completed, and non-conformances/action plans are implemented, in accordance with the agreed schedule;
- Ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation;
- Establishing and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
- Assisting with customers’ auditors and supporting the execution of corrective actions and compliance with customers’ specifications;
- Ensuring that external 3rd party accreditation to relevant standards (i.e., 9001, 14001, 18001/45001, EN1090, etc.) are completed to a satisfactory level of compliance;
- Collating and analysing performance data and KPI’s against defined parameters, and ensuring alignment to the business SDP’s and TTI’s;
- EHS responsibility and reporting, and management of all processes, including ensuring conformance to all legal requirements.
- EHS incident investigations and the recording of incidents in a timely manner;
- Ensuring that all operations have suitable and sufficient risk assessments, SWP’s and SOP’s, and that they are regularly reviewed.
- Carrying out routine site tours to ensure all safety, fire, security and environmental standards are being complied with.
To be successful as a Health & Safety Advisor, you must have:
- A level/Degree
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant field (QA, EHS or Engineering) an advantage;
- A working knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 standards
- Min 3-5 years’ experience in a QA, EHS or Engineering field, preferably in a similar environment;
- Experience of day-to-day quality management in a medium to large organisation;
- Understanding of business strategies and dealing with corporate requirements;
What you will receive as a Health and Safety Advisor:
£25,000 & benefits: You will join a highly skilled team of a prestigious brand, taking real ownership of what you do demonstrating your passion for health and safety.
This position is based in Birmingham and is easily accessible from Bromsgrove, Worcester, Kidderminster and Redditch.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining an international organisation as a Health and Safety, please apply immediately.
Recruit12 is a recruitment specialist working within the Automotive, Aerospace, and World Class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note Recruit12 is only able to place into employment candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK visa.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.