Technical Support Engineer, based from the South West Region
We require an experienced time served NVQ Level 4 or equivalent qualified technical support engineer with excellent leadership, communication skills and commercial focus in support of the South West regional office
The role will include;
- Trouble shooting on problematic lifts
- Testing of modernisations
- Completing technical repairs as well as the routine call-outs and lift maintenance.
- Liaise with management, engineers and customers on a day-to-day basis, providing support with technical queries as required
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be self-motivated and will be required to travel and participate in an out of hours call-out rota
- Possess the relevant engineering and/or electrical/mechanical qualification
- Have full driving licence
The successful candidate will report to the management team at the South West regional office and will work throughout the region.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills to apply for this role, then we look forward to hearing from you.
We offer; Excellent rates of pay, overtime, company vehicle, company mobile phone, full uniform, excellent company benefits including;
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company bonus
- Gym discounts
- Contribution to eye test and glasses
- Retail discounts
- Training & Development Investment
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recruitment Bonus Scheme
- Free Flu Jab
- Cinema discounts
- Company pension
- Voluntary Health Cash Plan
- Training & Development
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.