Installation Engineer needed in the Bristol area. Our client is an innovative market leader in nursing technology systems, currently looking for an Installation Engineer to join the team and install, service and maintain the nursing call and disabled call systems. These will include systems for entertainment, bed management, meals, cleaning and clear communicational facilities.
Install Engineer Position Overview
- Installation and/or commissioning of nursing and disabled call systems.
- Maintaining and servicing as well as providing technical advice to customers.
- Carrying out site surveys.
- Providing progress reports.
- Potential out of hours work
Install Engineer Position Requirements
- 18th edition
- Experience as an installation or commissioning engineer with ideally 3 year's experience
- Health and safety certification
- SMSTS/SSSTS course
- UK Drivers licence
Install Engineer Position Remuneration
- £26,000- £34,000
- Company Van
- Pension auto enrolment
- 37 hours
- 26 days + Bank holidays.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.