Our client, a main contractor specializing in civil engineering is looking to recruit an experienced Site Engineer to join their expanding team to work on projects throughout the North West. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business that offer very competitive salary and package.
Site Engineer Key Accountabilities:
- Accurate Setting Out
- All engineering related site activities
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Read and interpret designs and drawings
- Ensure accurate setting out of works
- Adhere to risk assessments and method statements
- Ensure work is executed in a safe manner
- Adhere to Health & Safety regulations
- Manage quality aspects of the role
- Manage all other engineering related site activities
- As builts
- Quality lifetime records
- Managing subcontractors
- Assisting with coaching and mentoring younger, junior engineers.
Site Engineer Requirements:
- Relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng or equivalent)
- Civil engineering experience
- Experienced and accurate setting out skills
- Experienced engineer
- Excellent communication and people and team management skills
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.