This position can offer a Maintenance Engineer to join a Leading Manufacturing Business offering Storage Solutions. Offering a Double Day Shift , Enhanced holiday entitlement, Bonus scheme in an environment and culture tailored towards enabling individuals to truly excel and develop.
- To carry out both reactive and planned maintenance, fault-finding industrial plant & manufacturing equipment including Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Conveyors, driveshafts, Pumps and Gearboxes
- Providing departmental support and Promoting the development and implementation of the Factory PPM system.
- An understanding of basic electrical fault finding is beneficial
- Develop working relationships with engineers & production personnel to understand the machinery and operations so faults can be diagnosed & rectified efficiently.
- Apply TPM Tools & Techniques to generate Continuous Improvement throughout all areas of manufacturing.
- To be successful in this role as a Maintenance Engineer you'll have worked within a manufacturing environment previously, so whether you've worked in Food, Automotive, Steel, Warehousing, Storage or FMCG, you will definitely be the kind of person we want to speak too.
- In order to be considered for this role you will have worked as a Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Electrician, Maintenance Technician, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Service Engineer or Shift Maintenance Engineer to name a few.
What is offered to you in return?
This Maintenance Engineer role will have some great development and progression opportunities and schemes within the business, allowing you to further your career.
Salary is circa £37,000 per annum dependant on experience, working Monday to Friday - 6-2 and 2 -10 shifts and a package that includes a Company Pension, Enhanced holiday entitlement, and Bonus scheme.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.