Job Title: Resource Manager - Rail
Salary : £30,000 - £45,000 + package
Job Reference: JHRM
I am looking for a resource manager with a good rail background, to deliver technical excellence for engineering works associated with HS2.
You will have previous experience working in a similar role within projects from a rail aspect. This role would suit a resource manager.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage agency allocation of staff across sites in advance of workings.
- Act as the contact liaison to co-ordinate direct and agency staff for works.
- Prepare and manage contracts with agency's..
- Attend engineering reviews as required for allocated contracts.
- Be experienced in resource management from a manpower perspective.
- Have five years relevant experience.
- Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have a degree in a relevant discipline..
To discuss in more detail please call Josh Hill at Advance or apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.