We are looking for either a Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering degree, but will consider a Science degree.
This is an excellent entry level opportunity or suitable for someone with a some work experience.
The role is to support the Contracts Manager and Business Development Manager in delivering projects. The business is a specialist with in Healthcare and Life Science environments installing & maintaining specialist equipment and full design and build projects such as Hospital Theatres or Containment Laboratories. .
- Office based, dealing with and supporting the sales and project functions
- Creating estimates and quotes, maintaining company system's
- Dealing with customers, suppliers, M&E design consultants, architects, sub-contractors
- Contract administration
This opportunity could lead to career progression into: Project Management, Contract Management or Sales.
- You must have a degree ideally in Engineering
- You must already be local to Trafford area of Manchester
- You should be confident, excellent attention to detail and have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You may have previously held the position of Internal Sales Engineer, Sales Administrator, Sales Support, Sales Adviser, Customer Service or a similar role or simply be a recent graduate looking for a decent opportunity.
- Salary £24K - £27K
- Bonus 1 months salary
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
Hours Monday to Friday
Apply now for immediate interview!
WR HVAC | M&E are #1 recruitment partner for HVAC jobs. Our customers include a range of large and small M&E companies, manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment. We recruit UK wide for sales, management and technical jobs.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.