£28,000 to £33,000
Our client is a niche South London based Structural Engineering consultancy whose directors have origins from a well-known large Tier 1 civil/structural consultancy.
Since the inception of the business, they have grown steady and currently have c10 staff in the practice. Over the last 3 months they have won a number of major projects and as a result are looking to recruit a Structural Design Engineer with ideally 2 to 3 years technical design experience.
Current recent project wins include £50m new build officed development in Victoria, £50m 15-story mixed use development in South London, 10-story RC frame residential development in West London, x3 8-story modular construction buildings and a 6-story development over an existing retail outlet.
Given the size of the firm currently, any new engineer will gain amazing exposure on projects that they would not obtain working for a larger tier one firm.
The right person will need to be:
- Degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- Able to design in steel, timber, concrete and masonry
- Able to run their own small projects whist having an interest in working on bigger projects as part of a team
- Excellent communicator
- Strong IT knowledge and understanding of various software packages
- Keen to progress towards Chartership
- Flexible working from home
On offer is great career progression and mentorship towards Chartership. A fantastic opportunity to work for an up-and-coming London consultancy offering a good salary and benefits.
For more information, please contact Nick Rothery
Structural Engineer, Design, Building
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.