Leads Development Representative - UK
AVEVA infuses industrial software with intelligence to empower people to shape a sustainable future. We work with our customers and harness the power of our ecosystem to deliver operational agility and empower human expertise. Our solutions advance engineering and operations with Performance Intelligence. From water and energy to food and infrastructure, we inspire insights that transform opportunity into sustainable business value. We combine unparalleled intelligence with collaborative innovation to enable people and industries to thrive.
There are 6,000 of our people at 90 locations in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology our customers need. With our help, industries across the world can make a positive difference to the lives of people everywhere.
We take pride in our core values and the diversity of our people, valuing the unique experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business. At AVEVA, we’re all about Limitless possibilities. Are you?
This is a great role for someone starting a career as AVEVA offers a 6-week training program for new hires to get up to speed with our software solutions and sales operations.
• You will work to develop new Opportunities for AVEVA Sales and Inside Sales Account Managers. This will involve both working on Inbound leads created via marketing campaigns and leads created via your own research and Outbound prospecting.
• Within your sales region you will work closely with local marketing, sales, technical sales and other key stakeholders to generate new business and support the closing of business within the region.
• The role requires the candidate to have basic solution and service knowledge. Additionally, the role requires research, planning and production of simple business presentations for internal and external delivery.
• Utilize social media, email, and phone communication to deliver qualified leads for Sales Representatives and Account Managers to connect with.
• Meet and exceed monthly pipeline target.
• Maintain and develop leads in accordance with the AVEVA Lead Management process and maintain activity within AVEVA’s CRM solution using BANT qualification criteria.
• 1 Hour Service Level Agreement for Inbound Lead follow-up.
• Support Marketing activities, such as campaigns, events and seminars/webinars where appropriate.
• Comply with The ONE AVEVA Framework of Processes and Policies and other written and verbal communication from the management.
• It is expected that some travel to support Sales Representatives to clients, partners, prospects, AVEVA offices etc. will be a normal requirement of successfully executing this role.
Skills & Qualifications
• Highly motivated, results-oriented with a positive and determined approach to researching and developing new Sales Qualified Leads.
• Passionate team player and a self-starter. Tackles routine tasks with energy and commitment.
• 1+ years of Sales Experience; previous Software Sales experience preferred.
• Quick to adopt new skills, motivated for career development, and able to develop an excellent understanding of the value proposition of AVEVA’s solutions.
• Commercial and analytical skills to identify market trends and opportunities for nominated territory, refining lead development plans to exploit such opportunities.
• Clear and confident in phone and e-mail prospecting. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong listening skills to logically determine the best solutions for prospect challenges. Understands the prospect’s business, and able to express that understanding accurately to the sales team.
• Persistent – self- driven - highly hungry- hunter mentality – resilient qualities are key to succeed and grow in this role.
• This position is the entry step for a great career path within our organization
• Bachelor’s Degree or professional qualification in related sales positions is highly desirable but not essential as we are more interested in the right attitude and commercial awareness.
AVEVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to being an exemplar employer with an inclusive culture, developing a workplace environment where all our employees are treated with dignity and respect. We value diversity and the expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our business.
Come and join AVEVA to create the transformative technology that enables our customers to engineer a better world.
Concerning agencies: AVEVA does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.