Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer
£25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + OT & Benefits
Our client is a long-established company that design, supply, and install Commercial and Industrial refrigeration and air conditioning systems. They also carry out repair and preventative maintenance to all systems.
Due to increasing work, they are now looking for experienced engineers to join the team. They have various positions available dependent on the skill level of the applicant. If you are interested in an apprenticeship in refrigeration, applications are welcome also.
All roles are Full Time, Permanent and with Immediate start available.
You will be employed to:
- Carry out service calls to all refrigeration and air conditioning systems, inc Splits VRF/VRV, Chillers, Cold stores as well as food production and distribution facilities.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance on refrigeration equipment as above.
- Carry out Installation of commercial and industrial refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
- Complete all necessary paperwork, detailed and technical where necessary (job sheets, reports, installation certificates etc)
You will need:
- Good organisation skills and can work under pressure and keep deadlines.
- Can work well alone or as part of a team.
- F-Gas Certification
- Full Driving License
You will receive:
- Salary based on proven experience and track record
- Company van and phone
- Power and specialised tools
- Training and progression available if desired
- The client is based in Newry, Co. Down and cover mainly county Down and neighbouring area’s.
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the high technology engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.