Do you want to work in a modern Engineering environment? Join a business with sociable working hours, company incentives and over 40 years of success behind it? A Manufacturing Engineer position has just become available within a well-established manufacturer in Cambridgeshire. This leading business will be paying a competitive starting salary and package to the successful Engineering professional.
Purpose of the Manufacturing Engineer role -
To help manage process improvements on site, maximising manufacturing efficiency's and ensuring product quality levels are aligned with customer expectations and HSE legislation.
Responsibilities include -
- Liaise with the Project team on new product introductions.
- Analyse current manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Create and distribute process documentation.
- Implement and maintain control plans for manufacturing processes.
- Ensure manufacturing equipment is maintained correctly and staff are able to use safely.
- Contribute toward improving the reduction of process failures.
- Maintain various records and documentation.
Desirable skills/experience/attributes -
- Experience working within a similar role (Electronics).
- Relevant Engineering Education, ideally Electronics (Mechanical understanding).
- Ability to implement Quality tools and continuous improvement techniques.
- Working knowledge of Quality Management Systems such as ISO 9001.
Position benefits include -
- Competitive salary, annual leave and pension package.
- Friendly working environment and hours.
- Opportunity to work for a leading and ever-growing manufacturing business.
- Training and progression opportunities.
If interested in this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Keywords relating to this position include; Quality, Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma, Manufacturing Engineer, Production Engineer, Process Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Electronics Engineer.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.