Immediate start for an experienced CNC Laser Operator
- Permanent position
- Great team culture
- Personal development
- Hourly rate up to £11 per hour + shift allowance
- Great company benefits
Are you an experienced CNC Laser Operator available immediately for work? Join a specialist engineering company based in Hyde.
- Setting up and preparing machines before and after production
- Overseeing the running of machines
- Ensuring products meet specification and match technical drawings
- Inspecting and maintaining quality control before and after production
- Maximise production on all machinery by organising and managing time well
- Have previous laser operating experience or working knowledge of CNC machinery.
- Be detail & quality control focused.
- Able to Drill, countersink, and tap.
- Organised and time conscientious.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Experienced in operating a Trumph laser preferred.
- Hold a full clean driving licence.
Hours of work will initially be a day shift then once trained will be offered on a rotating double day shift of 6am -2pm & 2pm.10pm with an early finish Friday.
Excellent earning potential, overtime paid at time and a half after 37 hours over eight hours overtime worked will be paid at double time.
If you have the required skills and experience, please send your CV in confidence to Sue Holden at TRF Technical as specialist division of the The Recruitment Fix Ltd
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.