Offering an excellent rate of pay based on experience, a friendly working environment, development opportunities, and a variety of great company benefits, we are looking for a qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join our team in Ambergate.
Established in 1965, the Lockwood Group is a family run business and currently has over 280 employees across 4 UK sites. The group’s activities include haulage and storage, frozen food production and co-packing solutions.
Role Responsibilities – Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Planning and undertaking both scheduled and ad hoc maintenance of machinery and equipment
- Responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing equipment
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Managing supplies and equipment stocks
- Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety legislation
- Record keeping
- Qualified in electrical engineering and maintenance
- Good working experience in a haulage maintenance role
- A full driving licence
- Hardworking with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a forward thinking attitude and be flexible to suit business requirements
- Must be in possession of relevant accreditations and be able to confidently complete all tasks outlined in this role
- Strong organisational skills & IT literacy are also required
Terms of Role:
This Electrical Maintenance Engineer role would operate on a Monday to Friday basis, 40 hours per week with additional hours as and when required. Competitive salary available dependent upon existing skills and experience.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.