Refrigeration Engineer County Down £25-32k
INFORM3 are recruiting for a Refrigeration Engineer for our client based in County Down to work on a variety of Commercial & Industrial projects, installing and commissioning new systems and providing maintenance for their expanding client base.
This role will involve regular site visits so a company van will be provided, and sites will be within an hour travel from the office.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Maintenance and reactive service to all types of refrigeration and HVAC equipment within the commercial and industrial sectors
- Fitting and installation of new air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
- Ensure all health and safety requirements are adhered to.
- Diagnose and identify faults and failure with the refrigeration equipment.
- Deliver excellent customer services when on site.
Requirements of the Role:
- Experience within the Refrigeration/HVAC sector
- Ideally holding an F-Gas qualification.
- Have a UK Driver License.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Motivated individual.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, career minded engineer looking for a career advancement.
For more information, please feel free to contact Megan on (phone number removed).
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.