Salisbury Group has an exciting opportunity for a Contract Manager to join our corporate team covering a nationwide contract for our client.
As the Contract Manager, you will manage a diverse mobile engineering team across multiple sites that will deliver a range of services in a coordinated, supportive and effective way, as well as providing an interface between Salisbury Engineering, Compliance and respective clients based across the UK and Ireland.
You will be required to ensure that all staff have a safe working environment and comply with both the Salisbury Groups Health and Safety plan and appropriate legislation and manage an effective and efficient service provision that delivers contract compliance across various work streams.
Working with the Account Director and Engineering team you will be required to ensure efficient, cost effective solutions are achieved across all discipline.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Responsible for operational delivery of the M&E services for the National property portfolio under the National account.
- Ensure effective and strong client relationships are maintained at all times at all levels.
- Full P&L responsibility for CIRCA 1m account plus all variable and project works.
- Ensure contract compliance at all times ensuring all contract deliverables are undertaken in the agreed and contractual timescales.
- Ensure statutory compliance at all times across a portfolio of buildings and all remedial and corrective actions are actioned.
- Ensure Group Health & Safety Policy is embedded into day-to-day regional operations and that unacceptable behaviour is challenged and rectified.
- Deliver, monitor and record cultural training to align with both Salisbury and the client business.
- Identify team training requirements and arrange for these to be delivered through Salisbury's training processes. Training must be relevant, business or Health and Safety specific and add demonstrable value to the Salisbury and/or the client business.
- Organise and conduct employee appraisals, job chats, personal development plans and succession planning as required in the role.
Provide sound technical advice; where the remit requires specialist, advice ensure an appropriate person or subcontractor is selected and utilised to fulfil the requirement.
Minimum Qualifications, Certifications and Training required
- GCSE in English and Maths or Equivalent
- IOSH Managing Safely or NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills and Experience for this role
- A proven track record of company policy and procedure management.
- Proven engineering service delivery experience, including understanding of SFG20 requirements.
- Multiple site hard services contract management experience.
- Financial control coordination, including P&L management.
- Project management experience.
- Corporate Customer direct management, including producing customer reports and attending review meetings
Salisbury Group was built to be different to the faceless organisations in facilities management industry that often lack the human touch. Our ambition is to make buildings and facilities better for the people who work in them. Why do we do this? It’s simple. We know that buildings are better places to be when they are looked after by people who care.
We achieve this by combining our unique understanding with useful technology and an above-and-beyond attitude from our people on the ground and in our support centres. This provides a more personal approach to facilities management and building maintenance services.
We are present right across the UK at more than 1,000 sites and over 11 million square feet of premises. Our services include engineering maintenance, security, cleaning, compliance, reception, energy solutions and more.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.