Apple Recruitment are looking for a Plant Maintenance Fitter on behalf of their client based in Lisburn.
The post holder will be required to assist the Plant Manager in the efficient operation and control of the mechanical and electrical services, together with the maintenance of fabric, fixture and fitting of the complex and its facilities. The post holder will assume other delegated duties appropriate to the post reasonably assigned by management.
1 Completed a recognised registered apprenticeship in a mechanical or plumbing craft (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- At least three years’ post apprenticeship relevant experience in the maintenance of mechanical, electrical services installations, plant and equipment
- Experience of the maintenance and servicing of a minimum of two of the following, which should have been gained in a large plant environment
- Air handling units and associated equipment
- Industrial plumbing systems
- Electrical installations
- Plumbing installations
- Water filtration and water treatment systems
- A full current driving licence valid in the UK and access to a car or have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post*
*Applies only to applicants who have a disability under the Disability Discrimination Act.
Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined in 1 above, they must demonstrate a minimum of five years’ experience as above.
- £12.95 per hour
- Based in Lisburn
- Required to work Monday-Sunday on a rotating shift pattern which will include evening and weekend work and working on Public Holidays.
If you wish to apply or would like more information, please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Simone by clicking on the link below
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.