Manufacturing Engineer (CNC / Engineering)
Up to £43,000 DOE
- We are looking for a manufacturing engineer with a high level of technical and practical machining experience which they will use to plan, design, optimise and productionise our manufacturing processes.
- To engineer from 1 off product to mass produced parts.
- Turn quotations around within service level guidelines and maintaining good working relationships with suppliers and customers.
- To where possible future proof operations to be able to reduce cycle times and allow more product through the business.
- To improve the business OEE and engineering KPI’s
- Writing and deploying SOP’s
- To reduce manufacturing costs by using Lean tools.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment ensuring adherence to company and legal standards and compliance.
- Using Continuous improvement skills and supporting all NPI
- Able to project plan, communicate liaise effectively, efficiently and proactively with customers and sub-contractors
- Working closely with the Engineering Manager to effectively to achieve daily targets are met.
- Support individuals and the team with engineering issues and help deliver the best engineering solutions
- To quote, program and engineer product through the business.
- Support in implementing changes, acting as change and continuous improvement.
- Use Lean manufacturing tools throughout the business- including 5 ‘s
- Excellent communication and integration with Operators
- Engage with Internal communication with SQCPD boards
- Support with operational issues and problems to keep machines running and product conforming.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to SJR Partners holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to our website. Our ongoing aim is to contact everyone either way within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.