Maxwell Consultancy are working closely with an established leader in the market of precision tools and machinery. Due to ongoing success they are expanding their team and have vacancy for a CNC Applications Engineer. This is a permanent, full - time position working Monday to Friday attending customer workshops throughout the UK. Previous experience as an Applications Engineer is preferred although candidates with good G-code programming experience along with Mill//turn machining knowledge may be considered. This position has been advertised for the Birmingham area however candidates with the relevant expereince will be considered from further afield across the midlands.
- Visit customer workshops to provide machine set up and prove out, cutting and operator training
- Multi axis lathe experience preferred along with Mil/Turn machining knowledge
- Prepare and prove out machining methods and programmes for customers
- Carrying out machine demonstrations for customers
- Provide cycle times and estimates to sales engineers. Providing full machining capabilities
- Installation of customer machines onsite to factory specifications
- Provide technical adv ice over the phone to customers
- Exhibition and in-house show support
What to Expect:
- It is expected that the Applications Engineer will be able to carry out the majority of tasks after 6 months and more difficult tasks and procedures after 12 months
- Full training will be provided over an extended period
- To be able to help identify new ways of working and along with continuous improvement methods
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Expected earning of £50,000 plus
Apply now for an immediate interview and to avoid disappointment!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.