Market leading, Yorkshire based manufacturer of Medical Devices wishes to strengthen its New Product Development Team through the addition of a Graduate Design / Project Engineer. The companies products are composed of small, precision engineered components and assemblies made of various metals and plastics.
- The Graduate Design/ Project Engineer will design and develop new medical devices and improve the existing product portfolio.
- Manage smaller projects from start to finish and contribute to larger projects.
- Create the Design History File, design own solutions and manage the design transfer into manufacturing.
- Design, build and evaluate prototypes.
- Participate in design risk management and usability.
- Contribute to regulatory information to a basic level, ensuring own output is safe and effaceable.
- The successful candidate is likely to have a year out industry or some post graduate experience gained in one or more of the following;
- Medical devices.
- Small precision engineered component assemblies.
- Plastic injection mouldings.
- A Degree in relevant discipline such as; Design, Engineering, Medical Engineering, Product Design.
- Competent level of 3D CAD (Creo and/or Solidworks would be advantageous)
Having recently secured significant investment, our client is well positioned to take advantage of the growth seen within the medical device industry, which will positively influence the successful candidate's career opportunities.
If you have the required background and experience and believe that you can make a true contribution to the organisation, then please contact us on (phone number removed) or send us your CV and we will call you for an exploratory conversation.
Airton Solutions is a recognised brand within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Based from Leeds we operate within the UK and internationally providing both clients and candidates with unrivalled levels of knowledge and customer service. Both Airton Solutions and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour or disability.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.