Salary: Circa £35k - £40k
Mon – Fri 7 - 3:30
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Maintenance Engineer
to join their team.
Maintenance Engineer – Overview
Multiskilled maintenance engineer needed to fill job after internal promotion.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibility
- Maintain manufacturing equipment on site
- Work with engineering team to implement and improve ppm schedules.
- Continuously look to improve efficiency of all actions related to maintenance and production.
- Fault finding on site equipment
Maintenance Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Maintenance Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Time served or relevant engineering qualification
- Pneumatics experience is key
- Fabrication skills – MIG and TIG welding
- Plastics or textile experience would be ideal
- Literate with Microsoft office systems
- Able to work from drawings
For more information, please call Paul on (phone number removed).
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.