Are you a budding CNC Machinist looking for another role? New to the industry, and looking to develop your skills? Or out of work, and looking for a long-term role in precision engineering? If so, this role could be perfect for you!
We are looking for CNC Machinists to join a great company in Havant, operating lathes and/or mills as part of a dynamic team in order to complete production. The CNC Lathes are Haas machines, running on Fanuc, and the CNC Mills are Bridgeports, using Heidenhain. Knowledge of these programmes is required.
This role will see you:
- Loading and unloading CNC Lathes and Mills
- Machining parts from aluminium and steel
- Carrying out basic inspection
- Ensuring the machines run smoothly
- Working as part of a team to ensure there are no bottle-necks in production
- Liaising with the team to stream-line procedures
- Transporting parts to and from the required departments
If this role sounds like something you would enjoy, and you already have some working knowledge of CNC Milling or CNC Turning, scroll down and click apply and I will be in touch. We have different shifts available; Nights and Double Days. Each sift has unique uplifts, so apply and I will be in touch to discuss.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.