Job Profile for Graduate Engineer - FibreOptics - HH(phone number removed)
Graduate Engineer required for my client, who has direct experience through either academic study or industry, within fibreoptics.
They are looking for a Graduate Engineer to join the expanding design team, where they will be working on exciting next-generation custom solutions.
Graduate Engineer - FibreOptics - Position Overview
- Support research and development work packages within product programmes with an optical/photonics focus, identifying and solving potentially complex issues as they arise.
- Design and carry out hands-on experimental testing based on appropriate methods for product R&D to further understand and improve potential product performance.
- Work with internal and external suppliers to deliver custom-designed parts and equipment
- Work closely with colleagues to contribute ideas as part of the wider multi-disciplinary R&D team in optics, electronics and materials.
- Support the development and implementation of the technology roadmap.
Graduate Engineer - FibreOptics Position Requirements
- Master's degree or equivalent non-academic experience in engineering, science or a related field
- Based within a commutable distance of Oxford
- Experience working with optical fibre and/or optical components
- Knowledge of data-processing methods and analysis using Excel or similar tools
- Methodical approach to problem solving and attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to expand existing skill set along with business needs
- Familiarity with Solidworks
- Experience or knowledge of LabView for equipment and automation
- Working knowledge of engineering drawings
- Willingness to obtain security clearance if required
Graduate Engineer - FibreOptics - Position Remuneration
- Salary - dependent upon experience
- Full Time Position
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Additional benefits include; private health insurance, gym membership and income protection
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.