Civil Engineer - required for a well-established consultancy based out their city centre office in Derby to join a growing section of the company. The Civil Engineer will be working for a company that specialise in the design and delivery of a variety of projects, mainly residential and commercial projects. The Civil Engineer will be working on projects up to the value of £16M.
The role would suit an experienced technical Civil Engineer with ambitions to progress their career and obtain Chartership. The Civil Engineer will have 4+ years' experience within a similar role and have knowledge of Highway Design and Drainage Design as well as section agreements. The Civil Engineer will have knowledge of Micro drainage and Civils 3d.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Civil Engineer to progress their career within the business. There will be support from the head office and career development but this is a great opportunity for an individual to showcase their talents.
Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Detailed technical input and ensuring quality of work output on projects
- Detailed Highway Design and Drainage Design
- Obtaining section agreements for highways and drainage works.
- Report writing.
- Managing projects.
- Ensuring that the project is undertaken to the specified budget and that all project-related fees and disbursements are accurately recorded and expediently recovered.
- Supervise the work of more junior staff and sub-consultants
Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- Knowledge of Microdrainage and Civils 3d
- Experience with S38, S278, S104 & S106
- Knowledge of Sewers for Adoption, FEH, NHBC Standards
- Transportation planning and traffic engineering experience
- 5+ years' experience in a Consultancy based role
- Ability to prepare fee proposals and project manage a commission from start to finish;
- Working towards Chartership IEng, EngTech or CEng MICE
Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £30K - £40K
- 22 Days Holiday + BH
- Membership fees
- Chartership Assistance
- Full Support and Mentorship
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.