Structural Engineer - Required to join a small design team on Bristol where your progress will be overseen by more senior engineers. The ideal Structural Engineer will have experience of working on small to medium retail, commercial and residential projects using all common building materials ranging from £1m to £25m in value.
This opportunity would be suitable for a Structural Engineer that is near Chartered or Chartered with 4 years' + experience looking for their next step to work on some bespoke projects. This opportunity will offer excellent training and technical support as well as a competitive starting salary, along with the opportunity to work alongside other Chartered engineers in a dynamic design team.
Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Undertake structural design calculations in a variety of materials including steel, concrete, timber, and masonry.
- Design in accordance with British Standards / Eurocodes.
- Produce basic AutoCAD drawings when required
- Working man on bespoke projects throughout the UK. Projects vary in both the domestic and commercial sectors.
- Liaise with clients and team members to ensure the designs meet the clients brief.
Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- A Degree or a Master's Degree in Structural Engineering
- A minimum of 4 years' experience as a Structural Engineer
- Good working knowledge of Eurocodes and British Standards
- Excellent literacy with Revit, AutoCAD, TEDDS and other design packages
- Experience with Revit is essential
- Near Chartered or Chartered with at least 4 years of experience
Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus
- 20 Days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Support towards Chartership
- Career Progression
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.